Japanese grass herb ball｜"Tsunagaru"｜W*ARoMa HERB｜Tokyo
Japanese grass herb ball｜"Tsunagaru"｜W*ARoMa HERB｜Tokyo
Mugwort, yuzu, loquat, mulberry, persimmon, sugina, dandelion root, ginger, hatomugi
connect with me connect with you
When you connect with yourself, you can naturally connect with others and society. And from that "connection", new things are created and connected again. Uses herbs that have been used since ancient times to support the bond between mother and child and create a safe and secure environment. A blend characterized by a calm and relaxing scent.
* Supervised by a midwife. It can be used even after 6 months (22 weeks) of pregnancy.
Ingredients: mugwort, yuzu, loquat, mulberry, persimmon, sugina, dandelion root, ginger, hatomugi, organic cotton
Expiration date: 2 years from date of manufacture
About product renewal From Waroma Herb
We are pleased to inform you that on June 10th, 2022, we will be relaunching our product "Wasou Herb Ball".
The newly reborn “Wasou Herb Ball” is based on our corporate philosophy and brand concept “Returning my time to myself”.
It has further changed to a world view that conveys the message.
・Changed to organic cotton that gently wraps ・Changed to a scent that makes it easier to focus on “you” ・Changed to zip lock type packaging, can be stored in the refrigerator after use.
More eco-friendly, simpler. We have updated the version so that you can easily take care of yourself in your daily life, so that you can spend time thinking and feeling "cherish yourself", so please try it.
A one-of-a-kind self-care item that gathers herbs from all over Japan
The waso herb ball is a treatment in which various types of Japanese herbs are wrapped in a cloth and steamed and warmed and pressed against the whole body. The herb ball is called "herb moxibustion" because it is warmed to a pinpoint while being wrapped in scent. Mainly in Thailand and India, it has been used for treatment as one of the traditional traditional medicines, and is still provided as a medicine today. The softness and warmth of the herb ball will lead you to a deep state of relaxation.
It can be used by both men and women and is ideal as a gift.
The unisex design makes it easy to use as a self-care tool. You can also take care of each other with your family or partner. It is perfect as a gift for Mother's Day, Father's Day, Respect for the Aged Day, Valentine's Day, etc.
How to use the herb ball
- Add a spoonful of salt and enough water to cover the herb bowl and stir until the salt dissolves.
- Put the herb ball in it and wet it while kneading so that the salt water soaks into the center of the herb ball. Keep the handle as dry as possible.
When using the microwave
- Wrap a wet herb ball in plastic wrap and heat at 500w to 600w for about 1 minute. *There is a risk of fire if the herb ball is overheated or if there is not enough water in the herb ball. Please be careful.
When boiling in a potPut the wet herb balls in a heat-resistant plastic bag and boil for about 2 minutes after the water boils.
When using a steamer
Place only the wet herb balls in the steamer and steam for 10 minutes.
- It's hot, so be sure to take it out with a towel that you don't mind getting dirty.
- Please be careful not to burn yourself while adjusting the temperature, and apply it to your favorite place. If you apply it directly to your bare skin, the ingredients of the herb will easily penetrate and you will be able to feel the effect even more.
After use, when the rough heat is removed, put it in a cold-resistant plastic bag and store it in the refrigerator. If you store the herb ball once used at room temperature, there is a risk of mold and other problems. please note.
*No additives such as preservatives are used. If the product is stored in the refrigerator for a long time without being used, or if it is stored at room temperature, please dispose of it as combustible garbage.
Depending on the storage conditions, it can be used repeatedly about 10 times until the scent disappears. When the scent is gone, you can put it in the bath and use it as a "herb bath ball", or put it back in the soil of a planter or garden and use it as a fertilizer. ). *When taking a bath, the herbal ingredients may stain the bathtub. After use, be sure to throw away the hot water.
care during pregnancy
Areas where you are concerned about bloated stomach or stretch marks,
Gently apply pressure on the groin and pubic bone.
After reaching the end of the month,
You can also use it for breastfeeding care.
For family care
while sitting on a chair or sofa.
While lying down on a bed or mat. In your favorite posture,
Please use it. As one form of communication,
Enjoy the time to "heal each other".
For crotch care
Apply to the perineum for crotch care.
Recommended during pregnancy, labor and postpartum.
Discomfort during menstruation, also menopause.
- If you are trying to conceive or are pregnant (after 22 weeks), please use "Yui".
- Do not use until 22 weeks after the pregnancy is confirmed.
- If you are allergic to raw materials, please refrain from using it.
- This product is not for medical use. If you feel any discomfort during or after use, please stop using it immediately.
- There is a possibility that the pigment of the herb seeps out. When using over clothing, please use a towel or cloth.
- Immediately after heating, the herb ball will be very hot. Place the towel on the handle and be careful not to burn yourself.
- If you take a bath, there is a risk that the ingredients of the herb will color the bathtub. After use, be sure to discard hot water.
- If you store the herb ball once used at room temperature, there is a risk of mold and other problems. Please keep it in the refrigerator after use.
- When heating in a microwave oven, there is a risk of fire if the contents are not sufficiently saturated with moisture. please note.
- It may vary depending on storage conditions, but it can be used until the scent is gone.
- All products are handmade, so there may be variations in the scent and shape.
- Because we use natural and organic ingredients, the blend content may be partially changed due to natural disasters.
About payment method
Accepted payment methods
・Credit card (Visa, Mastercard, Amex, JCB)
・Bank transfer (transfer fee will be borne by the customer)
Uniform 850 yen
Free shipping for purchases over 16,500 yen including tax.
We usually ship within 7 business days.
We can't deliver as quickly as major companies, but we will pack each item carefully. Please check the notice for long holidays.
In addition, it may take up to 10 business days for back-ordered items. We appreciate your understanding.
In "Living with Japanese Essential Oils", we use Yoshino cypress and Yoshino cedar planer scraps as cushioning materials in order to eliminate plastics and promote the use of domestic materials. Thin, curled planer scraps have a nice fragrance as they are, and can be processed and used in diffusers. Please enjoy yourself.
We do not accept gift wrapping, but please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.